Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Dreaming of a getaway



































Image sources from top to bottom... William Eggleston, meandmytee.tumblr.com, Slim Aarons photograph (I think?) from here, Vogue Australia November 2011 via The Fashion Spot, Fashion Me Now, Christine Centenera from here, Villa Vista Vedra Ibiza, one of my screencaps from The Talented Mr. Ripley, telltalegirl.tumblr.com, Fashion Me Now, Vanessa Jackman, found on Pinterest, purpleemoon.tumblr.com, Fashion Me Now again, Pinterest again, fashionwolf.tumblr.com, atryoshka.tumblr.com. Apologies for the fact that many of these are not proper sources, rest assured I DID use this on all of them but unfortunately various Tumblrs, Pinterest pins and Weheartit pages are all that come up for some.

The hot, sunny weather this past week has completely invaded my head, and all I can think of is summer holiday vibes. I've created a Pinterest moodboard dedicated to this theme and I can't stop looking at it and dreaming of getting away somewhere hot and exotic. The whole idea of wearing bikinis and shorts, drinking cocktails, swimming in the sea and being totally carefree seems desperately romantic right now. I wish I was getting out of the country this weekend! If only... Instead I'm going to have to make do with reading some trashy books, lounging around and planning my summer wardrobe.

PS: I've given the blog a bit of a makeover for summer - it's quite plain and simpler than the old layout, but I really like it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not particularly fond of beach holidays and hot locations, but this post has me full of wanderlust for such places!

    ReplyDelete