Saturday, 22 September 2012

Moschino dream hair














So, I wasn't at all keen on the clothes at Moschino's spring/summer 2013 show, but the hair. THE HAIR! The hair is something I could feast my eyes on forever. With all that volume and lengths and beehives and waves, it is basically my absolute dream.

This photo pretty much encapsulates how I feel about it:


Look at that woman's face at the back. She is FLABBERGASTED, OVERWHELMED and AWED by the sheer magnificence of the hair, AS AM I.

Image sources: Vogue.com - Moschino Spring 2013 - Details, NYTimes.com - Photos of the Moment - Moschino by Carlotta Manaigo, Fashionising.com - Backstage at Moschino Spring/Summer 2013.

1 comment:

  1. We love the hair too! Any tips on how we can re-create something similar?

    ReplyDelete