Monday, 21 January 2013

#SNOW









It probably won't have escaped your notice that there's been a bit of snow in the UK this week. It used to be my favourite type of weather and, while I don't love it in the same way now I have to deal with driving a car through it, I can't help getting excited when it's really heavy and quite magical-looking, like it was today. It makes me wish I was a kid again and could go out on a sledge! Naturally, I couldn't be bothered to take my camera out with me so these were all taken on the rather rubbish camera on my phone, but I did have fun messing around with them all in Instagram and Snapseed (I oversharpened that one of the wall so much it looks like it should be a sparkly gif, no? They should really offer that as an editing option.)

5 comments:

  1. I've been loving the sheer amount of snowfall we've had the past couple of weeks! It makes even the most mundane setting look beautiful :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the snowy landscapes from this week although it's nearly all gone in London now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. I love the photo of the cars on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures! I didn't get that much snow in London :-( x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete