Sunday, 23 March 2014

York

York
York
York
York
York
York

A few photos from a daytrip to York last week. Luckily, it was actually a beautiful day and it was amazing how much time we managed to kill just walking around the city. Obviously I had to visit a few second-hand bookshops, and I bought two paperbacks for my collection: The Moth Diaries by Rachel Klein - I'd been reading about this the day before, so when I spotted it, it seemed too serendipitous to ignore - and The End of Alice by A.M. Homes, an existing favourite. Been re-watching Eternal Law (I miss this series, even though I was the only person who watched it) so it was quite exciting to spot lots of locations from the show in real life. Wish every city had architecture like this.

Twitter | Goodreads | Booklikes | Bloglovin' | Shop

4 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful! I really really want to go to York! Hopefully I'll be able to go there next year :D Thanks for sharing your experience, the photos are amazing, it's such an incredible city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, it looks as if the sun was dying to come out! Also, I hadn't noticed it properly before, but I really like your header! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Looks like a perfect place to catch up on some reading! ;)

    Nell at And Nell Writes

    ReplyDelete